Terms & Cons
Please familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions prior to booking to avoid misunderstandings or potential embarrassment.
01. No smoking permitted within the studios.
02. The consumption of alcohol within Groove Tunnel will be at the discretion of the studio staff.
03. Children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
04. Although Groove Tunnel provides a free car park which is monitored by CCTV, cars are parked at the drivers discretion and are not the responsibility of the Groove Tunnel or Yoo-Star.
05. Please make sure that you only touch or handle equipment that is allocated to you, explained or part of your booking.
06. Please be aware that if you cancel a booking within 48 hours, you are still liable for payment.
07. We take bookings in good faith and obviously no other bands can book the same room at the same time. If you then cancel, we have already advised bands that there is no room and they will have made other arrangements.
08. With 48 hours notice, we might still be able to fill the room!
09. Please don’t book a room unless you are sure you can make it. Cancellation fees are painful for everyone but it is not the fault of Groove Tunnel if you cannot come.
10. Please vacate your room at the specified time!
11. Please ensure you are out the room in time to let the next band in. They don’t want to wait 10 minutes into their booked time while you pack up.
12. If you wish to stay later than your previously booked time, please advise us and we will do our best to accommodate.
13. If no-one is in after you, “overtime” will be charged at the usual rate, i.e. £11 per hour will equate to £2.75 per 15 mins.
Please adhere to the following guidelines
14. The studios are all finished in fire retardant material and have a variety of electrical safety mechanisms. However, in the unlikely event of a fire, the fire exit lights will illuminate the way to the fire exits which are located at the main entrance and the back.
15. Groove Tunnel is committed to providing top quality equipment. Should you find anything that is not in working order, please let the staff know so we can replace immediately.
16. For security and noise pollution, please shut all doors behind you, especially the front doors.
17. If anything is broken or missing from the room, please let us know and we will do our utmost to make sure your rehearsal continues to plan.
18. We are more than happy for you to take in food and drink but please be considerate and bin your rubbish in the bins provided in each room.
19. Smokers, please use the cigarette bins located at each doorway rather than littering the doorways.
20. Please do not flush hand towels or sanitary products down the toilet as it blocks the drains.
21. Please loosen screws and tighteners before moving mic stands and drum equipment as simply hauling them down shortens their life.